- Submit the application packet which includes:
- The application form
- A recent digital picture of the applicant
- Digital copies of the transcripts from the previous university transcripts and degrees
- Copy of the photo page of the applicant’s government-issued ID
- 2 recommendation letters (one from the applicant’s former faculty and another from current/recent employer)
- Pay and submit proof of non-reimbursable application fee.
- Submit proof of English language proficiency, if the applicant graduated from an institution where English was not the primary medium of instruction.
- Complete the eLearning Readiness Test
- Applied Theology/Missiological courses: 21 credits
- Biblical Courses: 9 credits
- Historical-Theological Courses: 12 credits
- Research: 9
- Total credits for the MPH degree: 51
- Please contact the program director about the financial information.
- You can take the eLearning Readiness Test by clicking here.
- To apply for this program, please click here.
David Odhiambo, PhD
Greek and New testament lecturer
MA-Pastoral Theology (MAPTh) and Ph.D. Religious Studies Programs Director
Chair, Biblical and Theological Studies
Adventist University of Africa
Advent Hill, Magadi Road
Ongata Rongai, Kenya